2014 Collegiate World Series (CWS)
About the CWS:
The CWS is designed for students who not only wish to make informed choices about college, but who are ready to evaluate, analyze, and make conscious decisions about their life direction.
This program builds success behaviors for students to excel in the college admission process and in college life, both academically and socially, while engaging students to reflect on the cultural, moral, social, and personal values that inform their identity and life goals.
The power of positioning as a foundational tool of leadership.
- A strategic path that utilizes every academic and social resource tool available through college.
- Personal relationships and effective negotiating skills gained from training with decision-making admissions officers from top colleges and universities.
- Preparation for leadership that extends beyond academic credentials, status, and career into a life driven by purpose.
- Insight into personal versus career development.
- Skill and insight in community vision building.
- Insight into financial planning and debt avoidance in college.
- Balancing college life and community culture.
The Enrollment Process:
- Complete NHI application online (this is the preferred method), or mail in a written application by deadline. (Note: Application must be signed by parent and student)
- Provide a non-reimbursable $20 application fee with the application.
- Provide a transcript or recent report card of a 88 Grade Point Average (on a 100-point scale, unweighted) or better.
- Provide List of Accomplishments.
- Submit to NHI.
- Receive official acceptance into the program from NHI sent through postal mail.
- Submit $100 deposit by designated deadline to reserve space at selected NHI program.
- Submit remaining tuition payments (payment options available) by designated deadline.
- Receive final confirmation information that includes student briefing, travel information & student waivers.
- Submit final travel documents and student waivers to NHI.
Program Sites and Dates
Nearby Airport: Boston Logan International (BOS)
| Collegiate World Series Programs: